How to BunnyCDN for full WordPress Caching and Performance Optimization

Originally published at: How to BunnyCDN for full WordPress Caching and Performance Optimization

Introduction In a world where every second counts, website speed is no longer a luxury—it’s a necessity. Slow-loading pages frustrate users, hurt search rankings, and ultimately impact your bottom line. But what if you could serve your WordPress site directly from a global network of lightning-fast servers, bypassing your origin server entirely? Enter Full HTML Caching with BunnyCDN. This powerful setup transforms your WordPress site into a speed demon, delivering content to visitors at breakneck speeds, no matter where they are in the world. Here’s how it works: The first visitor to a page requests it from your origin server.…

Great Tutorial. Can I do it without changing my DNS provider to BunnyCDN? I want full caching, but I prefer not to change DNS providers

We recommend using Bunny’s DNS because they allow CNAME records to the root domain. You can use any DNS provider of your choice, but the procedure is slightly different without CNAME to the root domain.

Before activating BunnyCDN I had a 59 Google page Score, after got 99!

1 Like

Sweet!, The best of BunnyCDN as a full HTML cache happens when your WordPress site is well-optimized. We recommend LSCache for site optimizations. In that way, BunnyCDN will serve a very optimized site, a super fast